The specific service content of risemart is provided by risemart according to the actual situation, such as personal information, personal sharing information and comments, online communication, etc. risemart reserves the right to change, interrupt or terminate some network services.
risemart reserves the right to adjust the types and forms of services provided by the risemart platform based on actual conditions. risemart will not be responsible for the losses caused to users due to business adjustments.
2. Registration obligation
In order to be
able to use this service, you agree to the following: Please fill in the
correct registered email address, password and name according to the
registration prompts of this service, and ensure the validity and legality of
the updated login email, name and profile picture in the future. If you provide
any information that is illegal, unethical, or that risemart considers
unsuitable for display on risemart; or risemart has reason to suspect that your
information is a program or malicious operation, risemart has the right to
suspend or terminate your account, and reject you now and Use all or any part
of this service in the future.
Risemart shall not bear any responsibility for any registration information of any user, including but not limited to the responsibility for identifying and verifying the authenticity, correctness, completeness, applicability and/or whether the registration information is the latest information.
3. Content usage rights
published by users on risemart.com (including but not limited to the content in
the current product functions of risemart.com) only expresses their personal
positions and opinions, and does not represent the positions or opinions of
risemart. As the publisher of the content, you are responsible for the content
published. All disputes caused by the content published shall be held by the
publisher of the content for all legal and joint liabilities. risemart.com does
not assume any legal and joint liability. When users publish content on
risemart.com that infringes on the intellectual property rights or other legal
rights of others, risemart.com reserves the right to delete them. Risemart.com
does not bear any legal and joint liabilities, and reserves the right to
transfer it to judicial authorities for processing.
Users shall not use risemart network services to send or disseminate sensitive information and information that violates the national legal system, including but not limited to the following information:
1. Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
2. Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
3. Damage to national honor and interests;
4. Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity;
5. Undermining the state's religious policy, promoting cults and feudal superstition;
6. Spread rumors, disrupt social order, and undermine social stability;
7. Spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, or abet crime;
4. Privacy protection.
privacy is the key principle of risemart. Risemart uses technical means,
provides privacy protection service functions, and strengthens internal
management to fully protect
Protect the user’s personal data security.
This privacy statement applies to all related services of risemart. With the expansion of the scope of services of risemart, the content of the privacy statement can be updated by risemart at any time, and there is no need to
Further notice. The updated privacy statement will effectively replace the original privacy statement once it is published on the website.
risemart strictly protects the security of your personal information. We use various security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access
Ask, use or leak.
risemart will disclose your personal information when required by law or in compliance with risemart’s relevant terms of service and software license agreement.
There are good reasons to believe that this must be done to:
(a) Meet the express provisions of laws or administrative regulations, or comply with the legal procedures applicable to the risemart website;
(b) Comply with the related terms of service and software license agreement of risemart;
(c) Protect the rights or property of risemart, and protect the personal safety of risemart employees, users of risemart products or services, or the public in an emergency.
Risemart will not share this information with third parties without your permission, except for the above cases listed in this statement.
Once you register
as a user, it means that you have reached an agreement with risemart and fully
accept all the terms under these terms of service. Explanation of the
The rights of interpretation, modification and update belong to risemart.com.
1. As you inform others of the user password or share the registered account with others, any leakage of personal information caused by this, or other reasons not due to risemart
For the leakage of personal information, risemart will not bear any legal responsibility;
2. Any third party uses your personal information in accordance with the conditions listed in the terms of service and statement of risemart, and the disputes arising therefrom are not recognized by risemart
Any legal liability;
3. For any temporary website shutdown caused by hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or government control, risemart does not assume any legal responsibility;
4. We encourage users to make full use of the risemart platform to freely post and share their information. You can freely post pictures and other content, but these content must
It must be in the public domain, or you have the right to use the content. At the same time, users should not post other approved versions on their own personal pages or communities
Rights to protect content.
5. When users publish content on risemart.com that infringes on the intellectual property rights or other legal rights of others, risemart.com reserves the right to delete and transfer it to the judicial authority.
Right of management.
6. The user enjoys the copyright and related rights of the legal content created and published on risemart in accordance with the law.
7. The Internet is an open platform. If you upload pictures and other materials to the Internet, it may be copied, reprinted, or unauthorized by other organizations or individuals.
To modify or use other illegal purposes, the user must be fully aware of the existence of such risks. The user expressly agrees that the risks in using the x x service will be completely
It is borne by itself; all filth caused by its use of x x service is also borne by itself, and risemart does not assume any responsibility to users.
6. Service change, interruption or termination
services or service function adjustments need to be suspended due to system
maintenance or upgrades, risemart.com will try to communicate on the website in
In the event of any of the following situations, risemart.com has the right to unilaterally suspend or terminate the provision of services to users without notifying users:
1. The personal information provided by the user is not true;
2. The user violates the usage rules stipulated in these terms of service;
3. Use the risemart platform for commercial purposes without the consent of risemart.com.
risemart.com reserves the right to modify the terms of service at any time. When using the risemart platform services, it is necessary for users to modify the latest risemart network service terms.
Read carefully and re-confirm. When a dispute occurs, please follow the latest terms of service.